Revolution Lighting Scores Many Contracts with NJ Schools
Revolution Lighting Technologies (RVLT) says it has completed lighting retrofits across 50 New Jersey school systems, installing more than 500,000 of its Seesmart LED tubes to date. This program will yield significant cost savings, exceeding $3.3 million annually, to achieve an average project payback of less than three years.
RVLT’s Northeast distributor, Tri-State LED, played a key role in developing and completing each retrofit project, most recently in the Parsippany school system in August 2015, installing RVLT’s Seesmart LED tubes throughout classrooms, hallways and gyms, in addition to all exterior fixtures. This program, which commenced in December 2014 with the completion of the New Brunswick public school system, has expanded to other public school systems including Hillsboro, Rockaway, Paramus, Mahwah, Pompton Lakes, Mine Hill and Stafford.
Broad adoption of RVLT’s LED lighting products by public school systems will continue throughout 2015, with the installation of an additional 275,000 Seesmart LED tubes across 20 public school districts. This will include the comprehensive retrofit of educational facilities in New York and Connecticut to save an additional $1.5 million annually.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash