Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
Revolution Lighting Technologies has signed agreements to supply lighting for the Parsippany-Troy Hills School District in New Jersey and the New Rochelle Public School System in New York.
The $1.2 million Parsippany-Troy Hills School District contract is for the purchase of G3 LED tubes for 14 buildings in the school system. The New Rochelle deal is for $976,000 and features the same G3 LEDs, which will be deployed in classrooms, hallways, gyms and on buildings’ exteriors.
The story says that this year Revolution has sold the technology to about 23 public school systems in the New Jersey, New York and Connecticut areas.
During the period from June 2014 to May 2015, Allen Parish schools in Oberlin, LA, reduced its operation costs by $395,940, according to the American Press. This figures includes $80,288 in water savings. Overall, the figure easily bypassed the $180,062 targeted for the year-long period.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash