Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
Revolution Lighting Technologies has signed agreements to supply lighting for the Parsippany-Troy Hills School District in New Jersey and the New Rochelle Public School System in New York.
The $1.2 million Parsippany-Troy Hills School District contract is for the purchase of G3 LED tubes for 14 buildings in the school system. The New Rochelle deal is for $976,000 and features the same G3 LEDs, which will be deployed in classrooms, hallways, gyms and on buildings’ exteriors.
The story says that this year Revolution has sold the technology to about 23 public school systems in the New Jersey, New York and Connecticut areas.
During the period from June 2014 to May 2015, Allen Parish schools in Oberlin, LA, reduced its operation costs by $395,940, according to the American Press. This figures includes $80,288 in water savings. Overall, the figure easily bypassed the $180,062 targeted for the year-long period.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers