Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
Revolution Lighting Technologies has signed agreements to supply lighting for the Parsippany-Troy Hills School District in New Jersey and the New Rochelle Public School System in New York.
The $1.2 million Parsippany-Troy Hills School District contract is for the purchase of G3 LED tubes for 14 buildings in the school system. The New Rochelle deal is for $976,000 and features the same G3 LEDs, which will be deployed in classrooms, hallways, gyms and on buildings’ exteriors.
The story says that this year Revolution has sold the technology to about 23 public school systems in the New Jersey, New York and Connecticut areas.
During the period from June 2014 to May 2015, Allen Parish schools in Oberlin, LA, reduced its operation costs by $395,940, according to the American Press. This figures includes $80,288 in water savings. Overall, the figure easily bypassed the $180,062 targeted for the year-long period.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy