Revolution, TNT Energy and Tri-State LEDs Get Nod in CT
Revolution Lighting Technologies, TNT Energy and Tri-State LED have been named program contractors in Eversource’s Small Business Energy Advantage (SBEA) program in Connecticut. The program is designed to help businesses in the state with peak energy demand of less than 200 kW per month to save money with energy efficiency turnkey solutions.
TNT Energy and Tri-State will offer the approximately 331,000 small businesses in the state the opportunity to upgrade to LEDs. Tri-State will cover 10 municipalities in the southwestern region of the state. TNT Energy will offer the services to the balance of Connecticut. This year, more than $190 million was budgeted to SBEA under the Energy CT program, according to the press release.
The Connecticut Green Bank is extending the deadline for applications for its Energy on the Line Program to November 4.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash