Revolution, TNT Energy and Tri-State LEDs Get Nod in CT
Revolution Lighting Technologies, TNT Energy and Tri-State LED have been named program contractors in Eversource’s Small Business Energy Advantage (SBEA) program in Connecticut. The program is designed to help businesses in the state with peak energy demand of less than 200 kW per month to save money with energy efficiency turnkey solutions.
TNT Energy and Tri-State will offer the approximately 331,000 small businesses in the state the opportunity to upgrade to LEDs. Tri-State will cover 10 municipalities in the southwestern region of the state. TNT Energy will offer the services to the balance of Connecticut. This year, more than $190 million was budgeted to SBEA under the Energy CT program, according to the press release.
The Connecticut Green Bank is extending the deadline for applications for its Energy on the Line Program to November 4.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Planning for a Sustainable Future