Revolution, TNT Energy and Tri-State LEDs Get Nod in CT
Revolution Lighting Technologies, TNT Energy and Tri-State LED have been named program contractors in Eversource’s Small Business Energy Advantage (SBEA) program in Connecticut. The program is designed to help businesses in the state with peak energy demand of less than 200 kW per month to save money with energy efficiency turnkey solutions.
TNT Energy and Tri-State will offer the approximately 331,000 small businesses in the state the opportunity to upgrade to LEDs. Tri-State will cover 10 municipalities in the southwestern region of the state. TNT Energy will offer the services to the balance of Connecticut. This year, more than $190 million was budgeted to SBEA under the Energy CT program, according to the press release.
The Connecticut Green Bank is extending the deadline for applications for its Energy on the Line Program to November 4.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy