Reynolds Energy Services Wins $17.4M ESPC
Reynolds Energy Services secured a $17.4 million guaranteed energy savings performance contract (ESPC) to improve energy efficiency and security for three buildings in the Juniata County School District in rural-Pennsylvania. The project guarantees savings of $4.9 million over 20 years and updates the major infrastructure systems of the three buildings.
The upgrades at East Juniata High School include a new geothermal HVAC system, building automation system, condensing domestic hot water system, low-flow plumbing fixtures, low-e windows and LED lighting upgrades with full lighting control. Reynolds will also be replacing the 1950’s electric service.
Tuscarora Junior High School will be installing new high-efficiency boilers, a condensing domestic hot water system and low-e windows. It will also convert from fuel oil to propane for heating, as well as upgrading the building automation system.
Improvements at the Juniata High School include a new geothermal HVAC system, a new condensing domestic hot water system and a new building automation system.
Furthermore, all other district buildings will have a monitoring system installed that includes: building temperatures, motion sensors, boiler flame failure, temperature sensors in freezers and walk-in coolers, and hi-definition security cameras.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- There’s Money in the Trash
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software