RGS Energy Wins $22M Solar Contract
RGS Energy will construct solar energy arrays at up to 22 sites within the Stockton Unified School District (SUSD) in California under a 25-year power purchase agreement. When completed, the PV sites will generate up to 6.7 MW for schools and facilities in the district. The first-year savings are expected to be about $900,000.
RGS Energy expects to complete the projects, valued at up to $22 million, by the end of 2014.
The SUSD deployment will involve more than 22,000 solar panels installed on top of parking lot carports at the school campuses, including four high schools.
Earlier this year, RGS Energy and Altus Power America Management formed a joint venture, RGS Energy Asset Management, to develop, finance and manage up to $150 million of commercial solar projects.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement