RGS Energy Wins $22M Solar Contract
RGS Energy will construct solar energy arrays at up to 22 sites within the Stockton Unified School District (SUSD) in California under a 25-year power purchase agreement. When completed, the PV sites will generate up to 6.7 MW for schools and facilities in the district. The first-year savings are expected to be about $900,000.
RGS Energy expects to complete the projects, valued at up to $22 million, by the end of 2014.
The SUSD deployment will involve more than 22,000 solar panels installed on top of parking lot carports at the school campuses, including four high schools.
Earlier this year, RGS Energy and Altus Power America Management formed a joint venture, RGS Energy Asset Management, to develop, finance and manage up to $150 million of commercial solar projects.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape