RGS Energy Wins $22M Solar Contract
RGS Energy will construct solar energy arrays at up to 22 sites within the Stockton Unified School District (SUSD) in California under a 25-year power purchase agreement. When completed, the PV sites will generate up to 6.7 MW for schools and facilities in the district. The first-year savings are expected to be about $900,000.
RGS Energy expects to complete the projects, valued at up to $22 million, by the end of 2014.
The SUSD deployment will involve more than 22,000 solar panels installed on top of parking lot carports at the school campuses, including four high schools.
Earlier this year, RGS Energy and Altus Power America Management formed a joint venture, RGS Energy Asset Management, to develop, finance and manage up to $150 million of commercial solar projects.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide