Rheem and Fujitsu General Partner
Rheem and Fujitsu General Ltd. have entered what the companies call a strategic collaboration to expand both organizations’ heating and cooling product portfolios.
Demand for ductless air conditioning is growing in the United States. The press release says that demand for mini-slit and commercial Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems has risen dramatically. Under the agreement, Rheem will offer ductless mini splits systems manufactured by Fujitsu General to U.S. customers under the Rheem and Ruud brand names.
Other brands will be included in the future and the companies will do joint development of new products and collaborate on operational opportunities, the companies said. New products will be introduced early next year and will be showed cased at the 2017 AHR Expo, which will be held from January 30 to February 1 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds