Ribose Achieves ISO 50001 Certification
Hong Kong social media provider Ribose has achieved certification to the ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 50001:2011 international standards.
ISO 14001 helps organizations minimize their environmental footprint by setting out criteria for environmental management systems, while ISO 50001:2011 improves the energy performance of organizations by specifying requirements for energy management systems.
Ribose’s certifications – both awarded by British Standards Institution (BSI), the originator of the ISO 14001 standard – were approved after validation of all applications, systems, processes and services within the company by an independent accredited auditor.
Ribose is already certified to ISO 9001, ISO 22301, ISO/IEC 27001 and PAS 99.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles