Ringdale Intros Monitoring and Data Logger
Ringdale’s CT Energy Monitoring and Data Logger is aimed at energy and facility managers seeking to closely monitor and detect abnormalities in building power. It comes with Ethernet connectivity for single- or three-phase power systems.
The platform measures root mean square (RMS) current and voltage. This enables managers to locate energy waste and patterns of increased use, according to Ringdale. The CT Energy Monitor and Data Logger is appropriate for multiple locations, such as high rise buildings, in which energy is charged on a per-tenant or per-floor basis. The system can send alarm notifications via email in cases of high- or low-current events or other criteria programmed by the user.
Last year, Ringdale introduced ActiveLED high output fixtures that offer 100 lumens-per-watt. The product is aimed at auto dealerships which have significant brightness requirements, according to the company. The LEDs can save as much as 90 percent on power, the company said.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds