Rinnai Introduces Hybrid Commercial Water Heater
Rinnai has introduced a commercial hybrid water heating system that combines heat exchanger technologies from the company’s 199-BTU, Energy Star-certified C199 condensing commercial tankless water heaters with a 119-gallon tank.
The Demand Duo produces more hot water in the first hour than traditional commercial systems, has a six-year heat exchanger and tank warranty, is built for longevity and uses less energy.
The water heater also features direct vent, common venting options and single-unit/common vent room-air ability that can use the building’s existing vertical vent penetration — eliminating the need to core additional holes in walls and roofs to allow for external ventilation, which can lead to leaks.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management