RMI Creates Renewables Resource Center for Executives
Rocky Mountain Institute plans to educate Fortune 500 executives in an effort to increase renewable energy initiatives.
RMI’s proposal centers on the creation of a nonprofit resource center, currently named the Business Renewables Resource Center (BR2C). The center’s key objective is to accelerate renewables penetration in the US by overcoming the informational and transactional barriers that prevent most Fortune 500 companies from making major investments in renewable energy projects.
RMI’s renewables attainment center will offer:
- Educational materials, tools and case studies to help senior decision makers approve deals
- A transactions database to identify patterns and models
- Access to top-tier transactional service providers when corporate needs are clear
- Contract examples and sample language.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Gartner Magic Quadrant