RMI Creates Renewables Resource Center for Executives
Rocky Mountain Institute plans to educate Fortune 500 executives in an effort to increase renewable energy initiatives.
RMI’s proposal centers on the creation of a nonprofit resource center, currently named the Business Renewables Resource Center (BR2C). The center’s key objective is to accelerate renewables penetration in the US by overcoming the informational and transactional barriers that prevent most Fortune 500 companies from making major investments in renewable energy projects.
RMI’s renewables attainment center will offer:
- Educational materials, tools and case studies to help senior decision makers approve deals
- A transactions database to identify patterns and models
- Access to top-tier transactional service providers when corporate needs are clear
- Contract examples and sample language.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement