RMI Creates Renewables Resource Center for Executives
Rocky Mountain Institute plans to educate Fortune 500 executives in an effort to increase renewable energy initiatives.
RMI’s proposal centers on the creation of a nonprofit resource center, currently named the Business Renewables Resource Center (BR2C). The center’s key objective is to accelerate renewables penetration in the US by overcoming the informational and transactional barriers that prevent most Fortune 500 companies from making major investments in renewable energy projects.
RMI’s renewables attainment center will offer:
- Educational materials, tools and case studies to help senior decision makers approve deals
- A transactions database to identify patterns and models
- Access to top-tier transactional service providers when corporate needs are clear
- Contract examples and sample language.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection