RMI Creates Renewables Resource Center for Executives
Rocky Mountain Institute plans to educate Fortune 500 executives in an effort to increase renewable energy initiatives.
RMI’s proposal centers on the creation of a nonprofit resource center, currently named the Business Renewables Resource Center (BR2C). The center’s key objective is to accelerate renewables penetration in the US by overcoming the informational and transactional barriers that prevent most Fortune 500 companies from making major investments in renewable energy projects.
RMI’s renewables attainment center will offer:
- Educational materials, tools and case studies to help senior decision makers approve deals
- A transactions database to identify patterns and models
- Access to top-tier transactional service providers when corporate needs are clear
- Contract examples and sample language.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software