Roadway LED Can be Dimmed
Eaton added another energy-efficient product to its street lighting line – the Streetworks Verdeon LED roadway luminaire. An optional National Electrical Manufacturers Association 7-pin photocontrol receptacle enables wireless dimming when used with a compatible photocontrol. The product is also available with a dimming motion control option.
The Verdeon provides energy savings up to 50 percent when compared to standard high-intensity discharge (HID) lights. It’s suitable for both retrofit and new construction projects and can be tailored to meet specific needs.
Incorporating AccuLED Optics technology, the street light ensures maximum pole spacing and uniformity when replacing 50- to 150-watt high pressure sodium fixtures found on most local roadways and major highway applications.
Available in a wide range of lumen packages and delivering up to 109 lumens per watt, the luminaire is offered in a standard 4000 Kelvin (K) correlated color temperature (CCT) and 70 color rendering index (CRI) with 3000K and 6000K CCT options available.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management