Roundy’s Deploys Ecova at 165 Locations
Milwaukee-based Roundy’s Supermarkets picked Ecova to provide utility expense and data management and Energy Star benchmarking. Ecova will assist the retailer in monitoring and reducing energy use and reporting carbon emissions at about 165 locations.
Leveraging the Ecova Energy and Sustainability Management Platform and the Ecova Big Data Warehouse, Roundy’s will gain a better understanding of its energy consumption and cost. Additionally, Ecova will now include Roundy’s facilities in its Energy Star benchmarking service, where Ecova benchmarks over 70,000 buildings monthly in Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles