RTI Creates Two-Way Driver for Cool Automation HVAC Bridges
Remote Technologies (RTI) has created a two-way driver for Cool Automation‘s CoolMasterNet and CooLinkNet universal HVAC bridges. Remote Technologies’ controls integrate and communicate with major HVAC systems based on variable refrigerant volume or variable refrigerant flow (VRV/VRF) inverter technologies, easing the installation process by eliminating the need to set up complex communication protocols.
The CoolMasterNet and CooLinkNet two-way driver enables control and feedback via Remote Technology’s line of control interfaces. With just one device by Cool Automation and a single driver by Remote Technologies, dealers have the ability to control any number of advanced climate systems.
The solution offers control of up to 256 thermostats by providers such as Daikin, Fujitsu, Gree, Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi and Toshiba.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection