Ruggedized LED from GlacialLight
GlacialLight, a division of GlacialTech, has introduced a 35 Watt outdoor floodlight. The GL-FL35 features CoB LEDs cooled by GlacialTech’s heatsink. The LED is in an IP66 ruggedized weatherproof and dustproof enclosure. The LED provides as much as 3,780 lumens of light output. The company says that they optimized for both residential and building uses.
The stainless steel mounting bracket offers 360 degrees of horizontal. Beam angles are 40, 60 and 120 degrees. An outdoor stake bracket is available. The GL-FL35 runs on AC voltage from 100V to 240 V and is available in 3000K (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white) color temperatures.
Ethernet – the protocol that most office local-area networks (LANs) use to traffic data to and from computing devices – can carry some electricity. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is gaining traction as a way to power LEDs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards