Ruggedized LED from GlacialLight
GlacialLight, a division of GlacialTech, has introduced a 35 Watt outdoor floodlight. The GL-FL35 features CoB LEDs cooled by GlacialTech’s heatsink. The LED is in an IP66 ruggedized weatherproof and dustproof enclosure. The LED provides as much as 3,780 lumens of light output. The company says that they optimized for both residential and building uses.
The stainless steel mounting bracket offers 360 degrees of horizontal. Beam angles are 40, 60 and 120 degrees. An outdoor stake bracket is available. The GL-FL35 runs on AC voltage from 100V to 240 V and is available in 3000K (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white) color temperatures.
Ethernet – the protocol that most office local-area networks (LANs) use to traffic data to and from computing devices – can carry some electricity. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is gaining traction as a way to power LEDs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy