Salt Lake City Building Installs 750 ‘Intelligent’ Power Ports
The City of Salt Lake will use Enmetric Systems’ intelligent plug load management to help monitor, control and manage plug-load devices in the city’s new Public Safety Building, a $125 million, 175,480-sq-foot LEED Platinum project that will house the Salt Lake City police and fire departments.
The installation includes 750 of Enmetric’s PowerPorts, representing 3,000 “intelligent” outlets.
Enmetric provides Internet-of-Things solutions for commercial environments. The company’s core application is its plug load management, built on a cloud-based data analytics platform, which provides real-time energy use data, automated control, measurement, and communication for individual electrical plug loads across the enterprise. The technology, which has been issued three US patents, is integrated directly into common electrical interfaces, such as power strips, outlets, circuit breakers and light switches.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Let's Do The Math for DR