Salt Lake City Building Installs 750 ‘Intelligent’ Power Ports
The City of Salt Lake will use Enmetric Systems’ intelligent plug load management to help monitor, control and manage plug-load devices in the city’s new Public Safety Building, a $125 million, 175,480-sq-foot LEED Platinum project that will house the Salt Lake City police and fire departments.
The installation includes 750 of Enmetric’s PowerPorts, representing 3,000 “intelligent” outlets.
Enmetric provides Internet-of-Things solutions for commercial environments. The company’s core application is its plug load management, built on a cloud-based data analytics platform, which provides real-time energy use data, automated control, measurement, and communication for individual electrical plug loads across the enterprise. The technology, which has been issued three US patents, is integrated directly into common electrical interfaces, such as power strips, outlets, circuit breakers and light switches.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation