Salvus 20 LED From Amerlux
Amerlux’s new Salvus 20 light engine is aimed at parking lots, open areas and pedestrian walkways, according to the company.
The light is aimed at lower mounting height uses. The LED features seal optics, passively cooled heat sinks and thermally isolated drivers. The company said that it cuts energy use. It has an IP-66 rated optical module that is sealed in a LED/optic combination. The company says that the design eliminates the need for secondary optics, which increases efficiency and allows fast and effective maintenance and replacement. Lenses are configured for IES Type II, III, IV and V roadway light distributions.
Hubbell Lighting last summer launched the Orbeon commercial grade LED parking garage and canopy luminaire.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings