Santa Clara Explores Expanding ‘Energy Upgrade California’ to Commercial Sector
Nichole Edraos of NanoSolar spoke at the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors’
Economic Summit on August 7, where she proposed that the County explore
expanding its “Energy Upgrade California” energy efficiency programs into the commercial sector and couple this market expansion with programmatic inclusion of on-site electric power generation such as solar, building integrated solar, fuel cells, wind and other forms of distributed generation.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?