Santa Clara Explores Expanding ‘Energy Upgrade California’ to Commercial Sector
Nichole Edraos of NanoSolar spoke at the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors’
Economic Summit on August 7, where she proposed that the County explore
expanding its “Energy Upgrade California” energy efficiency programs into the commercial sector and couple this market expansion with programmatic inclusion of on-site electric power generation such as solar, building integrated solar, fuel cells, wind and other forms of distributed generation.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management