Santa Clara Explores Expanding ‘Energy Upgrade California’ to Commercial Sector
Nichole Edraos of NanoSolar spoke at the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors’
Economic Summit on August 7, where she proposed that the County explore
expanding its “Energy Upgrade California” energy efficiency programs into the commercial sector and couple this market expansion with programmatic inclusion of on-site electric power generation such as solar, building integrated solar, fuel cells, wind and other forms of distributed generation.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement