Saving Energy with High Speed Roll-up Doors at J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
Learn how J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines saved over 32,000 kilowatt hours and 20,000lbs in CO2 emissions per year through the installation of two high-speed roll-up doors in their barrel rooms. High-speed roll-up doors help wineries better meet their energy conservation and wine quality goals through regulating barrel room temperature and humidity, improving traffic flow and saving energy.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement