Saving Energy with High Speed Roll-up Doors at J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
Learn how J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines saved over 32,000 kilowatt hours and 20,000lbs in CO2 emissions per year through the installation of two high-speed roll-up doors in their barrel rooms. High-speed roll-up doors help wineries better meet their energy conservation and wine quality goals through regulating barrel room temperature and humidity, improving traffic flow and saving energy.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Let's Do The Math for DR