Saving Energy with High Speed Roll-up Doors at J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
Learn how J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines saved over 32,000 kilowatt hours and 20,000lbs in CO2 emissions per year through the installation of two high-speed roll-up doors in their barrel rooms. High-speed roll-up doors help wineries better meet their energy conservation and wine quality goals through regulating barrel room temperature and humidity, improving traffic flow and saving energy.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management