Schneider 3-Phase UPS Integrates with DCIM
Schneider Electric’s new three-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) – the Galaxy VM – employs the company’s latest energy efficiency technology and integrates with its data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software applications, building management systems (BMS) and Modbus protocol.
The UPS is suited for customers operating medium data centers and industrial facilities.
Schneider says the Galaxy VM UPS features ECOnversion mode, which comes with input harmonic correction while combining double conversion on-line and advanced ECO mode technologies, particularly important for data center managers. Galaxy VM also offers energy storage via swappable battery modules and fans that can be replaced without the need to go to maintenance bypass.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards