Schneider Adds Power Manager to SmartStruxure
Schneider Electric has added monitoring and management of electrical systems to its SmartStruxure product. Specifically, Power Manager for SmartStruxure adds power monitoring and energy accounting capabilities.
Available features of Power Manager include:
- Configurable dashboards.
- Comprehensive energy usage reports.
- Electrical network health summaries.
- Direct access to power meter data.
- Power system engineer views.
- Support for all utilities such as water, air, gas, electricity and steam.
Schneider Electric says Power Manager for SmartStruxure is ideal for buildings with non-critical power requirements such as commercial offices, retail or education applications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- There’s Money in the Trash