Schneider Data Center Design Features Air Economizers
Schneider Electric announced a new approach to data center builds and expansions, formalized in its Reference Design 21, one of over 70 designs in Schneider’s Reference Design Library.
The heart of this design’s flexibility and scalability lies in the new prefabricated 1200kW (600kW + 600kW) Facility Power Skids and EcoBreeze Air Economizers. The Facility Power Skids integrate UPSs, switchgear and management software in a compact, modular form while its output power bus design makes it easy to go from 2N to an N or N+1 configuration with double the power capacity.
The design utilizes modular building blocks, scalable from 200kW to 3.6MW of capacity, or more, that can be implemented in a piecemeal fashion as individual solutions or a comprehensive, cohesive system. The components can also be configured into layouts that fit the specific tier, scale, and cost requirements of data center designers.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings