Schneider Data Center Design Features Air Economizers
Schneider Electric announced a new approach to data center builds and expansions, formalized in its Reference Design 21, one of over 70 designs in Schneider’s Reference Design Library.
The heart of this design’s flexibility and scalability lies in the new prefabricated 1200kW (600kW + 600kW) Facility Power Skids and EcoBreeze Air Economizers. The Facility Power Skids integrate UPSs, switchgear and management software in a compact, modular form while its output power bus design makes it easy to go from 2N to an N or N+1 configuration with double the power capacity.
The design utilizes modular building blocks, scalable from 200kW to 3.6MW of capacity, or more, that can be implemented in a piecemeal fashion as individual solutions or a comprehensive, cohesive system. The components can also be configured into layouts that fit the specific tier, scale, and cost requirements of data center designers.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management