Schneider Data Center Design Features Air Economizers
Schneider Electric announced a new approach to data center builds and expansions, formalized in its Reference Design 21, one of over 70 designs in Schneider’s Reference Design Library.
The heart of this design’s flexibility and scalability lies in the new prefabricated 1200kW (600kW + 600kW) Facility Power Skids and EcoBreeze Air Economizers. The Facility Power Skids integrate UPSs, switchgear and management software in a compact, modular form while its output power bus design makes it easy to go from 2N to an N or N+1 configuration with double the power capacity.
The design utilizes modular building blocks, scalable from 200kW to 3.6MW of capacity, or more, that can be implemented in a piecemeal fashion as individual solutions or a comprehensive, cohesive system. The components can also be configured into layouts that fit the specific tier, scale, and cost requirements of data center designers.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future