Schneider Data Center Design Features Air Economizers
Schneider Electric announced a new approach to data center builds and expansions, formalized in its Reference Design 21, one of over 70 designs in Schneider’s Reference Design Library.
The heart of this design’s flexibility and scalability lies in the new prefabricated 1200kW (600kW + 600kW) Facility Power Skids and EcoBreeze Air Economizers. The Facility Power Skids integrate UPSs, switchgear and management software in a compact, modular form while its output power bus design makes it easy to go from 2N to an N or N+1 configuration with double the power capacity.
The design utilizes modular building blocks, scalable from 200kW to 3.6MW of capacity, or more, that can be implemented in a piecemeal fashion as individual solutions or a comprehensive, cohesive system. The components can also be configured into layouts that fit the specific tier, scale, and cost requirements of data center designers.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management