Schneider Debuts New Cooling Units for Data Centers
Schneider Electric introduced two new cooling units for large data centers, where higher cooling capacities and optimized efficiency are required.
Intended for cloud and colocation facilities, the Uniflair LE HDCV 4500, which occupies the same dimensions and footprint as the 4300 model, and the HDCV 5000 utilize a newly designed coil system and under-floor fan module to deliver 20 percent higher cooling capacity, while drawing less power. The coolers are also available with a 575V input power option for Canadian users.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection