Schneider Debuts New Range of Power Meters
Schneider Electric launched a new PowerLogic PM5000 series power meter. These meters are compliant with all applicable metering standards – PM5100 and PM5300 models are rated accuracy class 0.5S, while PM5500 models are rated accuracy class 0.2S.
With features such as different communication options, a battery-backed real-time clock, alarms, multiple tariff schedules and data and event logging, the PM5000 series has all capabilities for energy cost allocation and submetering applications.
The meters are designed to integrate well with Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare software and gateways for energy and sustainability management.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation