Schneider Develops Solar Inverter for Large Commercial Customers
Schneider Electric’s Conext Core XC-NA is a new line of central inverters designed for any PV panel type and installation for North American customers. The line is designed to address the large commercial and centralized PV plant segments and has been enhanced to align with US required UL certifications, listed to 1000 Vdc.
It comes with integral AC and DC switchgear which meets the requirements of National Electrical Code (NEC) 690.17.
- The XC-NA has an outdoor NEMA 3R enclosure with skid-mounted or PV Box solutions available.
- The inverter has a compact footprint for easier site integration and also has an integrated DC combiner with a variety of fuse options from 250A to 400A along with available current monitoring.
- Available for a variety of power outputs, from 540 kVA to 680 kVA, its full grid management features include voltage/frequency high and low ride through, VAR control support, and frequency-based active power control. The inverter also has configurable firmware to allow for adjustments to changing utility requirements.
- The XC-NA has a full set of alarms and troubleshooting tools to allow for remote diagnostics and pre-connection insulation detection with GFDI, which helps reduce hazards from PV array blind spots.
The Conext Core XC-NA inverter will be available for shipments in early 2014.
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing