Schneider Develops Solar Inverter for Large Commercial Customers
Schneider Electric’s Conext Core XC-NA is a new line of central inverters designed for any PV panel type and installation for North American customers. The line is designed to address the large commercial and centralized PV plant segments and has been enhanced to align with US required UL certifications, listed to 1000 Vdc.
It comes with integral AC and DC switchgear which meets the requirements of National Electrical Code (NEC) 690.17.
- The XC-NA has an outdoor NEMA 3R enclosure with skid-mounted or PV Box solutions available.
- The inverter has a compact footprint for easier site integration and also has an integrated DC combiner with a variety of fuse options from 250A to 400A along with available current monitoring.
- Available for a variety of power outputs, from 540 kVA to 680 kVA, its full grid management features include voltage/frequency high and low ride through, VAR control support, and frequency-based active power control. The inverter also has configurable firmware to allow for adjustments to changing utility requirements.
- The XC-NA has a full set of alarms and troubleshooting tools to allow for remote diagnostics and pre-connection insulation detection with GFDI, which helps reduce hazards from PV array blind spots.
The Conext Core XC-NA inverter will be available for shipments in early 2014.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation