Schneider Develops Solar Inverter for Large Commercial Customers
Schneider Electric’s Conext Core XC-NA is a new line of central inverters designed for any PV panel type and installation for North American customers. The line is designed to address the large commercial and centralized PV plant segments and has been enhanced to align with US required UL certifications, listed to 1000 Vdc.
It comes with integral AC and DC switchgear which meets the requirements of National Electrical Code (NEC) 690.17.
- The XC-NA has an outdoor NEMA 3R enclosure with skid-mounted or PV Box solutions available.
- The inverter has a compact footprint for easier site integration and also has an integrated DC combiner with a variety of fuse options from 250A to 400A along with available current monitoring.
- Available for a variety of power outputs, from 540 kVA to 680 kVA, its full grid management features include voltage/frequency high and low ride through, VAR control support, and frequency-based active power control. The inverter also has configurable firmware to allow for adjustments to changing utility requirements.
- The XC-NA has a full set of alarms and troubleshooting tools to allow for remote diagnostics and pre-connection insulation detection with GFDI, which helps reduce hazards from PV array blind spots.
The Conext Core XC-NA inverter will be available for shipments in early 2014.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room