Schneider Electric Acquires AST Modular
Energy Management specialist Schneider Electric has acquired Barcelona, Spain-based AST Modular.
AST Modular has a portfolio of prefabricated data center modules, services, manufacturing expertise, which it has deployed in projects in over 450 projects in more than 30 countries.
Expansions to AST Modular’s portfolio have included non-ISO modules, multi-module designs, and modular data center rooms, as well as a broad portfolio of cooling options optimized for the prefabricated IT space.
The acquisition strengthens Schneider’s regional capabilities in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. It has factories and custom engineering staff in Barcelona and Miami.
Terms were not disclosed.
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement