Schneider Electric Acquires AST Modular
Energy Management specialist Schneider Electric has acquired Barcelona, Spain-based AST Modular.
AST Modular has a portfolio of prefabricated data center modules, services, manufacturing expertise, which it has deployed in projects in over 450 projects in more than 30 countries.
Expansions to AST Modular’s portfolio have included non-ISO modules, multi-module designs, and modular data center rooms, as well as a broad portfolio of cooling options optimized for the prefabricated IT space.
The acquisition strengthens Schneider’s regional capabilities in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. It has factories and custom engineering staff in Barcelona and Miami.
Terms were not disclosed.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing