Schneider Electric Acquires AST Modular
Energy Management specialist Schneider Electric has acquired Barcelona, Spain-based AST Modular.
AST Modular has a portfolio of prefabricated data center modules, services, manufacturing expertise, which it has deployed in projects in over 450 projects in more than 30 countries.
Expansions to AST Modular’s portfolio have included non-ISO modules, multi-module designs, and modular data center rooms, as well as a broad portfolio of cooling options optimized for the prefabricated IT space.
The acquisition strengthens Schneider’s regional capabilities in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. It has factories and custom engineering staff in Barcelona and Miami.
Terms were not disclosed.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals