Schneider Electric and IPKeys Partner on Demand Response
Schneider Electric and IPKeys Technology are partnering on a demand response platform that the companies say will enable monitoring of IPKeys customers’ energy performance in near-real time, the tracking of energy savings and participation in automated demand response events.
IPKeys will contribute its EISS Online technology and Schneider will offer its Energy Profiler Online cloud-based customer engagement, energy management and demand response system. The platform will use the OpenADR 2.0b demand response protocol.
The platform is aimed at enabling customers to identify cost savings opportunities, achieve their sustainability goals, improve reliability and demand response program performance and better manage peak demand.
A report by MarketsandMarkets indicates that the demand response management system market will grow from $8.06 billion this year to $31.69 billion by 2020, which is a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 31.5 percent. North America is the largest market for such systems.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- There’s Money in the Trash