Schneider Electric Announces PowerLogic ION EEM Version 4.0 R2 for Energy Management
Schneider Electric announced the availability of a new version of PowerLogicTM IONTM EEM, the enterprise energy management software that unites business and energy strategies across the enterprise.
PowerLogic ION EEM software is an energy data warehousing application capable of performing wide-area analysis of events and conditions, giving stakeholders from management to operations actionable energy and power reliability intelligence. Energy managers can use ION EEM software to allocate energy costs accurately across energy cost centers, uncover energy efficiency opportunities, isolate power quality and reliability problems, and drive cost and risk reduction strategies.
The latest edition of ION EEM, v4.0 R2, increases the ability to integrate vast quantities of diverse data and offers a new EEM application interface providing connectivity to an advanced visualization toolkit to enable sophisticated dashboards, according to the company. It features revamped energy modeling engine, improvements to user workflows, new features to improve content sharing, and considerable performance enhancements.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management