Schneider Electric Announces PowerLogic ION EEM Version 4.0 R2 for Energy Management
Schneider Electric announced the availability of a new version of PowerLogicTM IONTM EEM, the enterprise energy management software that unites business and energy strategies across the enterprise.
PowerLogic ION EEM software is an energy data warehousing application capable of performing wide-area analysis of events and conditions, giving stakeholders from management to operations actionable energy and power reliability intelligence. Energy managers can use ION EEM software to allocate energy costs accurately across energy cost centers, uncover energy efficiency opportunities, isolate power quality and reliability problems, and drive cost and risk reduction strategies.
The latest edition of ION EEM, v4.0 R2, increases the ability to integrate vast quantities of diverse data and offers a new EEM application interface providing connectivity to an advanced visualization toolkit to enable sophisticated dashboards, according to the company. It features revamped energy modeling engine, improvements to user workflows, new features to improve content sharing, and considerable performance enhancements.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management