Schneider Electric, Areva Team on Energy Storage
Areva and Schneider Electric signed a strategic partnership agreement to develop energy management and storage solutions based on hydrogen fuel cell technology.
Under the terms of this agreement, both groups will combine their expertise to design and propose energy storage that guarantee the reliability of electrical grids for isolated sites and areas where access to power is limited. Areva will provide its Greenergy Box energy storage solution made with an electrolyzer and fuel cell. This is used to store hydrogen and oxygen from water electrolysis during periods of low energy demand in order to produce electricity during peak consumption periods.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement