Schneider Electric Builds Relationships with KGS Buildings, Alarm.com
KGS Buildings is bringing its automated fault detection and diagnostics to Schneider Electric’s building energy management services. KGS’ software, Clockworks, uses automated analytics libraries to produce prioritized energy efficiency and maintenance actions for facility managers.
With the mapping of specific building sequences and engineering parameters, KGS’ diagnostic algorithms are tailored to individual buildings and their unique system configurations. Real-time data and historical trending from building management systems and utility metering are presented in online interfaces with detailed findings, including specific and prioritized cost and energy savings opportunities and customized reporting.
In other news from Schneider Electric, the company says it has partnered with Alarm.com, a provider of interactive security and connected home services, to bring Schneider’s Wiser home management system to home builders, utilities and other service providers in the energy efficiency space. Schneider’s Wiser home management system leverages Alarm.com’s Connected Home platform and offers homeowners and property managers the ability to track and manage electricity usage in real-time, monitor the power generated by rooftop solar panels and operate connected thermostats and load control devices more intelligently to reduce energy usage. The Wiser energy management system includes an energy monitor, smart thermostat, internet gateway, in-home display, smart plug and other load controls, web portal and mobile app usability. The Wiser smart thermostat is programmable and built with ZigBee technology.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions