Schneider Electric Expands Datacenter Cooling Line
Schneider Electric yesterday announced the InRow DX. The direct expansion 600mm unit, the company said, is part of a line aimed at helping keep datacenters cool. The new model reduces power consumption while increasing capacity.
The InRox DX is capable of 42kW of cooling with a 4000 SCFM maximum airflow in a 600mm-wide footprint, which the company characterizes as small. Schneider claims that the InRow DX offers the highest partial-load energy savings in the industry and says that it cuts consumption by 50 percent compared to first generation technology.
The InRow DX is available worldwide.
Schneider Electric and the 3M Company are using the International Organization for Standardization’s ISO 50001 and the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DoE) Superior Energy Performance program to help companies use energy more efficiently.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings