Schneider Electric, Honeywell Named Navigant’s Top BEMS Vendors
Schneider Electric and Honeywell were named the top intelligent building software solution providers by Navigant Research.
The firm looked at 15 vendors in the building energy management systems (BEMS) sector. The press release says that these systems differ significantly though they exist under the same umbrella. The report – “Navigant Research Leaderboard Report: Building Energy Management Systems” – looks at the strategy and execution of the 15 vendors’ platforms and rate them on 12 criteria.
A trend in the BEMs world is bringing sophisticated systems to smaller buildings. These platforms tend to be complex and expensive. The emergence of cloud computing and other tools makes it possible for facilities with smaller footprints to enjoy the same benefits. Last spring, for instance, Powerhouse Dynamics’ SiteStage platform was included as an option in Constellation’s Energy Made Easy program.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings