Schneider Electric, Honeywell Named Navigant’s Top BEMS Vendors
Schneider Electric and Honeywell were named the top intelligent building software solution providers by Navigant Research.
The firm looked at 15 vendors in the building energy management systems (BEMS) sector. The press release says that these systems differ significantly though they exist under the same umbrella. The report – “Navigant Research Leaderboard Report: Building Energy Management Systems” – looks at the strategy and execution of the 15 vendors’ platforms and rate them on 12 criteria.
A trend in the BEMs world is bringing sophisticated systems to smaller buildings. These platforms tend to be complex and expensive. The emergence of cloud computing and other tools makes it possible for facilities with smaller footprints to enjoy the same benefits. Last spring, for instance, Powerhouse Dynamics’ SiteStage platform was included as an option in Constellation’s Energy Made Easy program.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds