Schneider Electric, Honeywell Named Navigant’s Top BEMS Vendors
Schneider Electric and Honeywell were named the top intelligent building software solution providers by Navigant Research.
The firm looked at 15 vendors in the building energy management systems (BEMS) sector. The press release says that these systems differ significantly though they exist under the same umbrella. The report – “Navigant Research Leaderboard Report: Building Energy Management Systems” – looks at the strategy and execution of the 15 vendors’ platforms and rate them on 12 criteria.
A trend in the BEMs world is bringing sophisticated systems to smaller buildings. These platforms tend to be complex and expensive. The emergence of cloud computing and other tools makes it possible for facilities with smaller footprints to enjoy the same benefits. Last spring, for instance, Powerhouse Dynamics’ SiteStage platform was included as an option in Constellation’s Energy Made Easy program.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals