Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters
Capabilities once reserved for more advanced power and energy meters now come standard in Schneider Electric’s PowerLogic PM8000 series for industrial and critical power facilities.
The PowerLogic PM8000 series’ power quality analysis capabilities include EN 50160 compliance, sag/swell detection, waveform capture, disturbance direction detection, automated alarm configuration, trending and forecasting – which help facility managers detect, mitigate and correct adverse conditions.
In addition, the PM8000 series helps facilities protect their infrastructure by addressing power quality issues before they cause problems that may damage or shorten the life of expensive equipment. The PM8000’s four-metered current inputs allow direct measurement of 3-phase currents and neutral current for an enhanced view of harmonics to mitigate excessive heating and premature failure of transformers, while trending and alarming detect fluctuations in current pull of critical equipment to prevent motor failure.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles