Schneider Electric Tabbed for New NYC Building
Schneider Electric has been selected by the L&L Holding Company to provide intelligent building management technology to an office tower that is being built at 390 Madison Avenue in Manhattan, NY.
A number of systems will be incorporated into the 32-floor, 900,000 square-foot building. One of these is Schneider Electric’s SmartStruxture building management system (BMS). SmartStruxture is an integrated security system and converged networking system that offers continuous monitoring-based commissioning tools to audit and optimize energy consumption in real time. The system issues alerts when anomalies occur. The press release says that the core and shell of the building will be finished by the end of 2017.
Late last month Schneider Electric introduced the NEO Network, which is a one-stop shop for organizations seeking help on energy efficiency projects.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Planning for a Sustainable Future