Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
Schneider Electric today introduced Continuous Efficiency, which it says is a suite of managed services and software that combine onsite and remote tools. The key components of the package include assets aimed at data acquisition and quality; remote analytics and optimization; software visualization and onsite consulting, according to the press release.
The release says that the suite will enable average savings of 15 percent to 30 percent. This is accomplished by the finding and implementing changes and continual refinement of performance. These steps can be taken at both the site and enterprise levels. Continuous Efficiency also is designed to help firms develop proactive management and maintenance programs, the release says.
Earlier this month, Schneider Electric said it has agreed to conduct energy savings improvement programs with the Delran Township School District, Pennsauken Public Schools and the West Deptford School District, all of which are in New Jersey. In all, 21 facilities are involved.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase