Schneider Electric Unveils Micro Data Centers
Schneider Electric launched its new micro data center portfolio. Delivered in a single enclosure, the benefits include power, cooling and management software to support a self contained, secure computing environment.
Schneider Electric’s micro data center physical infrastructure includes the enclosure, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), power distribution, management software (DCIM), environmental monitoring, cooling and security – all tested, assembled, packaged and then shipped together in a factory environment.
According to a Gartner analyst, localized or micro data centers have been created by companies for years, but often in an ad hoc manner.
Schneider’s micro data centers solutions include:
- SmartBunker SX: traditional for IT rooms
- SmartBunker CX: optimized for office environments
- SmartBunker FX: ruggedized for any environment
- SmartShelter : multi-rack, ruggedized for any environment
The new micro data centers are now available in North America and will release globally during 2015.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash