Schneider Granted $400M Basic Ordering Agreement for Corps of Engineers
Schneider Electric was awarded a $400 million Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) with the US Army Corps of Engineers wherein Schneider will be able to provide the critical facility infrastructure and systems repairs, improvements and construction as well as equipment procurement and installation needed to improve and assure reliability of the Corp’s electric power and mechanical utilities and infrastructure.
This new Government-wide BOA, contracted through 2018, will be used to streamline the often-difficult and bureaucratic process associated with repetitive purchasing, making it easier for the Corps to obtain critical power systems and services within a given timeframe.
Within the terms of the BOA, Schneider Electric will provide analysis of specific infrastructure with recommendations for improvements, enabling the the Corps to develop and implement short and long term power and mechanical facility infrastructure needs. This work includes: critical electrical power distribution systems, grounding systems, standby and emergency power, lightning and surge protection, short-circuit coordination studies, reliability/availability studies, heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, computational fluid dynamics studies, fire protection systems, high-altitude electromagnetic pulse (HEMP) protection, TEMPEST, electromagnetic interference protection; chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) protections, and facility commissioning.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds