Schneider, Green Energy Deliver Standardized Microgrids
Schneider Electric is partnering with Green Energy Corp. to provide standardized microgrids to a variety of public and private energy clients. The partnership combines Schneider Electric’s expertise in distributed energy resources and advanced power control with Green Energy’s open source Linux tools, including GreenBus and Microgrids as a Service.
The companies say they both have extensive pipelines of microgrid projects and together will be able to deliver a complete and standardized microgrid solution including design, development, construction, operations and ownership.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement