Schneider, Green Energy Deliver Standardized Microgrids
Schneider Electric is partnering with Green Energy Corp. to provide standardized microgrids to a variety of public and private energy clients. The partnership combines Schneider Electric’s expertise in distributed energy resources and advanced power control with Green Energy’s open source Linux tools, including GreenBus and Microgrids as a Service.
The companies say they both have extensive pipelines of microgrid projects and together will be able to deliver a complete and standardized microgrid solution including design, development, construction, operations and ownership.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management