Schneider, Green Energy Deliver Standardized Microgrids
Schneider Electric is partnering with Green Energy Corp. to provide standardized microgrids to a variety of public and private energy clients. The partnership combines Schneider Electric’s expertise in distributed energy resources and advanced power control with Green Energy’s open source Linux tools, including GreenBus and Microgrids as a Service.
The companies say they both have extensive pipelines of microgrid projects and together will be able to deliver a complete and standardized microgrid solution including design, development, construction, operations and ownership.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement