Schneider, Green Energy Deliver Standardized Microgrids
Schneider Electric is partnering with Green Energy Corp. to provide standardized microgrids to a variety of public and private energy clients. The partnership combines Schneider Electric’s expertise in distributed energy resources and advanced power control with Green Energy’s open source Linux tools, including GreenBus and Microgrids as a Service.
The companies say they both have extensive pipelines of microgrid projects and together will be able to deliver a complete and standardized microgrid solution including design, development, construction, operations and ownership.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management