Schneider Integrates DCIM with HP OneView
Schneider Electric announced the integration of its data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software with HP’s infrastructure management platform. This certified integration provides converged IT and facilities management personnel with visibility into an organization’s server, storage and networking systems for service management.
The integration between StruxureWare for Data Centers and HP OneView enables bidirectional, live communications between the two platforms to eliminate operational silos between IT and facilities.
With this integration, data centers can holistically manage both IT services and physical infrastructure and also determine the true cost of ownership for services by being able to associate workloads to watts.
HP has also joined Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Technology Partner Program.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash