Schneider Intros StruxureWare v7.4
Schneider Electric introduced version 7.4 of its StruxureWare Data Center Operation.
As part of Schneider’s data center infrastructure management (DCIM), v7.4 will optimize colocation management, power monitoring and network management helping data center and facility managers free up power capacity, right-size physical infrastructure and integrate with existing DCIM systems.
A key feature to optimize colocation management includes paired receptacles to provide an overview of complete power redundancy at the cage or rack level, allowing facility and data center managers to simulate the impact of a failure and display the failover load for each receptacle. The v7.4 also features an improved cage and rack-based power overview with the ability to display sold, measured and estimated power for black box environments.
To further bridge the gap between IT and facilities, v7.4 enables data center managers to manage capacity and conduct impact analysis down to the breaker level, providing added understanding of the power chain and the ability to reduce stranded capacity.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection