Schneider Named Advanced Distribution Management Leader
Schneider scored highest in the “completeness of vision” and “ability to execute” metrics in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Advanced Distribution Management Systems report (subscription required).
The PM5000 is designed to integrate well with Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare software suites and gateways for energy and sustainability management.
The meters directly connect to networks rated up to 690 Volts without voltage transformers, reducing installation costs. Data logging capacities vary across the range, and a DIN-mountable variant is also available, Schneider says.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement