Schneider Named Advanced Distribution Management Leader
Schneider scored highest in the “completeness of vision” and “ability to execute” metrics in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Advanced Distribution Management Systems report (subscription required).
The PM5000 is designed to integrate well with Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare software suites and gateways for energy and sustainability management.
The meters directly connect to networks rated up to 690 Volts without voltage transformers, reducing installation costs. Data logging capacities vary across the range, and a DIN-mountable variant is also available, Schneider says.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- There’s Money in the Trash