Schneider Offers Replacement for DS-Type Circuit Breakers
Schneider Electric is offering direct replacement circuit breakers for customers with an installed base of DS-type circuit breakers.
Upgrading with Masterpact Circuit Breakers features an adapter cradle, which is permanently installed into the existing switchgear cubicle that housed the DS-type circuit breaker. The Masterpact Circuit Breaker racks in and out of the adapter cradle. A new door is installed, but the cell interlocks; the racking mechanism and the switchgear structure are not modified.
Ultimately, the useful life of the existing asset is extended and concerns about the availability of spare parts are eliminated, says Schneider.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement