Schneider Offers Replacement for DS-Type Circuit Breakers
Schneider Electric is offering direct replacement circuit breakers for customers with an installed base of DS-type circuit breakers.
Upgrading with Masterpact Circuit Breakers features an adapter cradle, which is permanently installed into the existing switchgear cubicle that housed the DS-type circuit breaker. The Masterpact Circuit Breaker racks in and out of the adapter cradle. A new door is installed, but the cell interlocks; the racking mechanism and the switchgear structure are not modified.
Ultimately, the useful life of the existing asset is extended and concerns about the availability of spare parts are eliminated, says Schneider.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement