Schneider Offers Replacement for DS-Type Circuit Breakers
Schneider Electric is offering direct replacement circuit breakers for customers with an installed base of DS-type circuit breakers.
Upgrading with Masterpact Circuit Breakers features an adapter cradle, which is permanently installed into the existing switchgear cubicle that housed the DS-type circuit breaker. The Masterpact Circuit Breaker racks in and out of the adapter cradle. A new door is installed, but the cell interlocks; the racking mechanism and the switchgear structure are not modified.
Ultimately, the useful life of the existing asset is extended and concerns about the availability of spare parts are eliminated, says Schneider.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws