Schneider Offers Replacement for DS-Type Circuit Breakers
Schneider Electric is offering direct replacement circuit breakers for customers with an installed base of DS-type circuit breakers.
Upgrading with Masterpact Circuit Breakers features an adapter cradle, which is permanently installed into the existing switchgear cubicle that housed the DS-type circuit breaker. The Masterpact Circuit Breaker racks in and out of the adapter cradle. A new door is installed, but the cell interlocks; the racking mechanism and the switchgear structure are not modified.
Ultimately, the useful life of the existing asset is extended and concerns about the availability of spare parts are eliminated, says Schneider.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management