Schneider Offers Replacement for DS-Type Circuit Breakers
Schneider Electric is offering direct replacement circuit breakers for customers with an installed base of DS-type circuit breakers.
Upgrading with Masterpact Circuit Breakers features an adapter cradle, which is permanently installed into the existing switchgear cubicle that housed the DS-type circuit breaker. The Masterpact Circuit Breaker racks in and out of the adapter cradle. A new door is installed, but the cell interlocks; the racking mechanism and the switchgear structure are not modified.
Ultimately, the useful life of the existing asset is extended and concerns about the availability of spare parts are eliminated, says Schneider.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation