Schneider Offers StruxureWare for Mining
Schneider Electric released StruxureWare for Mining, Minerals and Metals. The software integrates process control, operations management and energy management within mining operations.
StruxureWare for Mining, Minerals and Metals consists of the following software applications:
- Resource Advisor: tracks and manages the enterprise’s energy and carbon costs
- Energy Operation: transforms data into energy information
- Plant Operation: combines energy and process data
- Supply Chain Operation: optimizes the supply chain
- Power Monitoring Expert: collects and organizes data from the enterprise’s electrical
- PowerSCADA Expert: manages the power network based on telemetry systems
- Process Expert: integrates application control and supervision into a single environment.
Schneider Electric currently offers StruxureWare for Data Centers, Water, Healthcare and Food & Beverage.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement