Schneider Offers StruxureWare for Mining
Schneider Electric released StruxureWare for Mining, Minerals and Metals. The software integrates process control, operations management and energy management within mining operations.
StruxureWare for Mining, Minerals and Metals consists of the following software applications:
- Resource Advisor: tracks and manages the enterprise’s energy and carbon costs
- Energy Operation: transforms data into energy information
- Plant Operation: combines energy and process data
- Supply Chain Operation: optimizes the supply chain
- Power Monitoring Expert: collects and organizes data from the enterprise’s electrical
- PowerSCADA Expert: manages the power network based on telemetry systems
- Process Expert: integrates application control and supervision into a single environment.
Schneider Electric currently offers StruxureWare for Data Centers, Water, Healthcare and Food & Beverage.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement