Schneider Offers StruxureWare for Mining
Schneider Electric released StruxureWare for Mining, Minerals and Metals. The software integrates process control, operations management and energy management within mining operations.
StruxureWare for Mining, Minerals and Metals consists of the following software applications:
- Resource Advisor: tracks and manages the enterprise’s energy and carbon costs
- Energy Operation: transforms data into energy information
- Plant Operation: combines energy and process data
- Supply Chain Operation: optimizes the supply chain
- Power Monitoring Expert: collects and organizes data from the enterprise’s electrical
- PowerSCADA Expert: manages the power network based on telemetry systems
- Process Expert: integrates application control and supervision into a single environment.
Schneider Electric currently offers StruxureWare for Data Centers, Water, Healthcare and Food & Beverage.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings