Schneider Offers StruxureWare for Mining
Schneider Electric released StruxureWare for Mining, Minerals and Metals. The software integrates process control, operations management and energy management within mining operations.
StruxureWare for Mining, Minerals and Metals consists of the following software applications:
- Resource Advisor: tracks and manages the enterprise’s energy and carbon costs
- Energy Operation: transforms data into energy information
- Plant Operation: combines energy and process data
- Supply Chain Operation: optimizes the supply chain
- Power Monitoring Expert: collects and organizes data from the enterprise’s electrical
- PowerSCADA Expert: manages the power network based on telemetry systems
- Process Expert: integrates application control and supervision into a single environment.
Schneider Electric currently offers StruxureWare for Data Centers, Water, Healthcare and Food & Beverage.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide