Schneider Provides Lifecycle Data Center Energy Management
In a strategic move to provide complete data center energy management, Schneider Electric is expanding its IT Business with the launch of a Mission Critical Services & Software division, a set of software and services for any size data center, in any segment.
Resulting from its acquisition of Lee Technologies in 2011, the launch represents the full integration of Schneider Electric’s end-to-end energy management services with Lee Technologies’ data center lifecycle methodology.
Also launching this week is Schneider’s new Data Center Service Provider Team, a group of specialists committed to meeting the unique business and technology needs of co-location, hosting and cloud businesses. The Data Center Service Provider Team brings together solution architects, global project management and execution, supply chain and account managers.
The Mission Critical Services & Software division provides comprehensive offerings, including planning, design, commissioning, maintenance and operations, and assessments. Schneider’s lifecycle approach provides support and services for all types of data centers, including those in the healthcare, retail, financial, and cloud, co-location and managed hosting sector. Mission Critical Services & Software is also strengthened by Schneider’s StruxureWare for Data Centers management suite, a comprehensive DCIM solution that provides real-time, detailed performance data and analytics to IT managers, facilities managers, and executives to support decision making at the operational level as well as the strategic level.
Both the Mission Critical Services & Software division and the Data Center Service Provider Team aim to help customers drive energy efficiency throughout the data center lifecycle.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management