Schneider Provides Lifecycle Data Center Energy Management
In a strategic move to provide complete data center energy management, Schneider Electric is expanding its IT Business with the launch of a Mission Critical Services & Software division, a set of software and services for any size data center, in any segment.
Resulting from its acquisition of Lee Technologies in 2011, the launch represents the full integration of Schneider Electric’s end-to-end energy management services with Lee Technologies’ data center lifecycle methodology.
Also launching this week is Schneider’s new Data Center Service Provider Team, a group of specialists committed to meeting the unique business and technology needs of co-location, hosting and cloud businesses. The Data Center Service Provider Team brings together solution architects, global project management and execution, supply chain and account managers.
The Mission Critical Services & Software division provides comprehensive offerings, including planning, design, commissioning, maintenance and operations, and assessments. Schneider’s lifecycle approach provides support and services for all types of data centers, including those in the healthcare, retail, financial, and cloud, co-location and managed hosting sector. Mission Critical Services & Software is also strengthened by Schneider’s StruxureWare for Data Centers management suite, a comprehensive DCIM solution that provides real-time, detailed performance data and analytics to IT managers, facilities managers, and executives to support decision making at the operational level as well as the strategic level.
Both the Mission Critical Services & Software division and the Data Center Service Provider Team aim to help customers drive energy efficiency throughout the data center lifecycle.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy