Schneider, Ramco Target Cement Industry for Energy Optimization
Schneider Electric’s new strategic partnership with Ramco Systems will focus on optimization of kiln and mill operations of cement customers.
Ramco’s OPTIMA software will support increased production volumes, promote the uptake of alternative fuels and support human operators to make the best decisions for operating conditions.
Schneider Electric says its software for the cement industry focuses on two key areas – maximizing production and quality across the supply chain and minimizing energy consumption. The OPTIMA software leverages technologies like fuzzy logic, regression analysis, and artificial intelligence techniques for optimization of operations.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year