Schneider Targets Smaller Buildings
Schneider Electric launched SmartStruxure Lite, a building management system (BMS) designed for small- and medium-sized buildings less than 100,000 square feet, including retail stores, offices, hotels, schools and healthcare clinics.
SmartStruxure Lite is an open system that integrates management of HVAC, lighting and energy into one interface, allowing building managers to improve resource use and increase energy efficiency in both existing buildings and new construction. SmartStruxure Lite’s compatibility with open standards also enables building stakeholders to gradually deploy new technologies to ensure continuous improvement of their building.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?