Schneider Unveils Combination Motor Starters
Schneider Electric released two new products to enhance its TeSys motor control product family: the TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers and Square D TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers.
These products offer National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) ratings and designs.
The TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is a next-generation NEMA combination starter designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications in commercial and industrial buildings.
The TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications installed in industrial facilities and for original equipment manufacturers.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management