Schneider Unveils Combination Motor Starters
Schneider Electric released two new products to enhance its TeSys motor control product family: the TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers and Square D TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers.
These products offer National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) ratings and designs.
The TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is a next-generation NEMA combination starter designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications in commercial and industrial buildings.
The TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications installed in industrial facilities and for original equipment manufacturers.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology