Schneider Unveils Combination Motor Starters
Schneider Electric released two new products to enhance its TeSys motor control product family: the TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers and Square D TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers.
These products offer National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) ratings and designs.
The TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is a next-generation NEMA combination starter designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications in commercial and industrial buildings.
The TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications installed in industrial facilities and for original equipment manufacturers.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement