Schneider Unveils Combination Motor Starters
Schneider Electric released two new products to enhance its TeSys motor control product family: the TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers and Square D TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers.
These products offer National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) ratings and designs.
The TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is a next-generation NEMA combination starter designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications in commercial and industrial buildings.
The TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications installed in industrial facilities and for original equipment manufacturers.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide