Schneider Unveils Combination Motor Starters
Schneider Electric released two new products to enhance its TeSys motor control product family: the TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers and Square D TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controllers.
These products offer National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) ratings and designs.
The TeSys N Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is a next-generation NEMA combination starter designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications in commercial and industrial buildings.
The TeSys U Self-Protected Combination Motor Controller is designed for full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing motor control applications installed in industrial facilities and for original equipment manufacturers.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies