Schneider Unveils Energy Management for Healthcare
Schneider Electric’s new EcoStruxure for Healthcare is designed to fully integrate clinical healthcare systems with infrastructure systems to improve energy savings.
Schneider says hospitals are very complex environments that run on a multitude of stand-alone technologies for facility infrastructure and clinical systems, ranging from building environment controls to admission, discharge and transfer systems. EcoStruxure aims to bring integration to all this.
EcoStruxure for Healthcare allows hospitals to achieve up to 30 percent in ongoing utility savings based on how the hospital is designed and built, says the company.
The core of EcoStruxure for Healthcare is an Integrated Control Platform that brings together a large variety of hospital systems – including core mechanical, electrical, information and communication technology and security systems – into a single control system.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement