Schneider Unveils Energy Management for Healthcare
Schneider Electric’s new EcoStruxure for Healthcare is designed to fully integrate clinical healthcare systems with infrastructure systems to improve energy savings.
Schneider says hospitals are very complex environments that run on a multitude of stand-alone technologies for facility infrastructure and clinical systems, ranging from building environment controls to admission, discharge and transfer systems. EcoStruxure aims to bring integration to all this.
EcoStruxure for Healthcare allows hospitals to achieve up to 30 percent in ongoing utility savings based on how the hospital is designed and built, says the company.
The core of EcoStruxure for Healthcare is an Integrated Control Platform that brings together a large variety of hospital systems – including core mechanical, electrical, information and communication technology and security systems – into a single control system.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity