Schneider Unveils Energy Management for Healthcare
Schneider Electric’s new EcoStruxure for Healthcare is designed to fully integrate clinical healthcare systems with infrastructure systems to improve energy savings.
Schneider says hospitals are very complex environments that run on a multitude of stand-alone technologies for facility infrastructure and clinical systems, ranging from building environment controls to admission, discharge and transfer systems. EcoStruxure aims to bring integration to all this.
EcoStruxure for Healthcare allows hospitals to achieve up to 30 percent in ongoing utility savings based on how the hospital is designed and built, says the company.
The core of EcoStruxure for Healthcare is an Integrated Control Platform that brings together a large variety of hospital systems – including core mechanical, electrical, information and communication technology and security systems – into a single control system.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions