Schneider Unveils Energy Management for Healthcare
Schneider Electric’s new EcoStruxure for Healthcare is designed to fully integrate clinical healthcare systems with infrastructure systems to improve energy savings.
Schneider says hospitals are very complex environments that run on a multitude of stand-alone technologies for facility infrastructure and clinical systems, ranging from building environment controls to admission, discharge and transfer systems. EcoStruxure aims to bring integration to all this.
EcoStruxure for Healthcare allows hospitals to achieve up to 30 percent in ongoing utility savings based on how the hospital is designed and built, says the company.
The core of EcoStruxure for Healthcare is an Integrated Control Platform that brings together a large variety of hospital systems – including core mechanical, electrical, information and communication technology and security systems – into a single control system.
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity