Schneider Updates StruxureWare Building Operation Software
Schneider Electric updated its StruxureWare Building Operation software application for the company’s SmartStruxure suite. StruxureWare Building Operation provides integrated monitoring, control and management of energy, lighting, fire safety and HVAC.
New features and enhancements available in StruxureWare Building Operation include:
- Increased scalability offers greater flexibility for larger and distributed site architectures and allows for easier expansion.
- Cybersecurity enhancements via password policy improvements, IT whitelisting to restrict access to a pre-defined list of hosts or devices, encryption, automatic redirects to secure https sites and alarm enhancements.
- Better user experience and system access including personalized web layouts, HTML5 support for access across tablets and other devices, built-in search functionality for faster trouble-shooting and support for Microsoft products.
- Efficiencies by engineering servers offline and later deploying when live onsite. Additionally, the new software implements consistent design, ensuring repeatability and time efficiency and minimizes site downtime for upgrades with runtime compatibility between versions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection