Schneider’s Energy Management Platform Works with Portfolio Manager
Schneider Electric has upgraded its energy management platform to automate data exchange with Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager.
Schneider’s new Energy Star Link is an enhancement in its data management platform, StruxureWare Resource Advisor. Energy Star Link streamlines the data exchange between Resource Advisor and Portfolio Manager to ensure data integrity in both platforms and eliminate the need for clients to manually re-enter data in Portfolio Manager. This module also helps organizations to more effectively benchmark properties across their portfolio and comply with city or state efficiency and reporting guidelines.
Resource Advisor’s Energy Star Link addresses the issue of data integrity with a number of features, including:
- Users’ monthly energy consumption data is extracted from their energy invoices, warehoused in Resource Advisor and automatically exchanged with Portfolio Manager, reducing human error.
- Scores are continually updated and available any time.
- Energy data is audited and verified in Resource Advisor ensuring the data shared with Portfolio Manager is accurate.
- Energy Star Link aggregates site-level data into a single dashboard.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management