Schneider’s Energy Management Platform Works with Portfolio Manager
Schneider Electric has upgraded its energy management platform to automate data exchange with Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager.
Schneider’s new Energy Star Link is an enhancement in its data management platform, StruxureWare Resource Advisor. Energy Star Link streamlines the data exchange between Resource Advisor and Portfolio Manager to ensure data integrity in both platforms and eliminate the need for clients to manually re-enter data in Portfolio Manager. This module also helps organizations to more effectively benchmark properties across their portfolio and comply with city or state efficiency and reporting guidelines.
Resource Advisor’s Energy Star Link addresses the issue of data integrity with a number of features, including:
- Users’ monthly energy consumption data is extracted from their energy invoices, warehoused in Resource Advisor and automatically exchanged with Portfolio Manager, reducing human error.
- Scores are continually updated and available any time.
- Energy data is audited and verified in Resource Advisor ensuring the data shared with Portfolio Manager is accurate.
- Energy Star Link aggregates site-level data into a single dashboard.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement