School Produces 342,000 kWh Annually
The Jamie D. Padron Elementary School in Austin, Texas, was completed in August 2014 and included the installation of a 245 kW solar system comprised of 749 327W SunPower solar PV panels.
In its first year, the 143,143-sq-foot school’s solar system is on track to produce over 342,000 kWh annually.
Padron Elementary School’s solar power system will produce over $54,000 worth of power each year, with over $1 million in cumulative savings expected over the 25-year system lifetime and solar panel warranty period.
Circular Energy installed the photovoltaic system for the school.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash